Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT) Membership is your gateway to unlocking opportunities and accelerating growth for investors, enterprises, professional advisors, and entrepreneurs in healthcare and tech startups in Philadelphia. By becoming a member of PACT, you gain access to a vibrant community of industry leaders dedicated to propelling the success of healthcare and tech startups in the region. Discover how PACT Membership can fuel your business and provide the support and resources you need to thrive.
PACT Membership drives growth opportunities for healthcare, life sciences, and tech startups in Philadelphia. PACT Members are entrepreneurs, investors, professional advisors, and business-minded individuals and companies ranging from start-up to enterprise.
We understand the challenges and opportunities that arise when building, scaling, and/or investing in a tech business in the thriving Philadelphia ecosystem. As a member, you gain exclusive access to a network of like-minded individuals and businesses and investment opportunities and develop your business’ growth and impact.
Whether it’s attending industry conferences, participating in pitch competitions, or engaging in interactive workshops, PACT Membership opens doors to invaluable networking possibilities.
See our full list benefits here and schedule time with Kim Tuski, Director of Membership, to discuss how PACT can best support your company or firm.
What are the benefits to PACT Membership?
CONTENT + THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
We understand the challenges and opportunities that arise when building, scaling, and/or investing in a tech business in the thriving Philadelphia ecosystem. As a member, you gain exclusive access to a network of like-minded individuals and businesses and investment opportunities and develop your business’ growth and impact, including:
- Advisory board participation to drive program content
- Custom event-related content through PACT digital marketing channels
- Leverage event webcast recordings and clips for your own use
- Access to mentorship from successful CEOs as a part of Mentor Connect
Plus, as a member, you receive free and/or discounted entrance into 40+ virtual and in-person PACT programs, events, and conferences designed to position you, your company, and your employees for success. These events include both our signature events and core programs that include our C-level programs and industry-track series. Often, these programs include pitching opportunities to investors.
PACT Membership fosters collaboration and ecosystem engagement. Join healthcare, life sciences, and tech startups, established companies, investors, and professional advisors to drive innovation and shape the future of Philadelphia’s tech landscape. With PACT’s networking events and industry-specific programs – not to mention curated personal connections – you’ll have the chance to develop valuable connections, collaborative initiatives, partnerships that have the potential to transform industries.
- In-person and virtual networking at PACT events
- Curated one-to-one connections via PACT staff
- Heightened visibility with customized brand listing, sponsored push notifications
- Elevated connectivity with business matchmaking, meeting scheduling, and message boards
- Access to our Online Member Directory and Info Hub
BRANDING + VISIBILITY
Increase your visibility within the Philadelphia tech ecosystem through your member benefits, including enhanced exposure to potential investors (or investments), strategic partners, and customers who are actively seeking innovative solutions.
- Customized business listing in our online Member Directory and Info Hub
- Ability to leverage PACT marketing channels with cover stories and member spotlights posted to PACT’s website, social media channels, and in PACT Connection
- Distribution of your business’ press releases through the weekly PACT Connection, reaching more than 9,000 business leaders in Greater Philadelphia and beyond
RESOURCES TO SUPPORT EMPLOYEES
At PACT, we believe that knowledge and resources are catalysts for growth. As a member, you gain access to a wealth of resources, including educational programs, expert-led workshops, and thought leadership content specifically curated for investors, professional advisors, and healthcare, life sciences, and tech startups in Philadelphia. Our robust network of strategic partners and service providers can also offer guidance on critical areas such as funding, legal support, and talent acquisition, including:
- Professional development opportunities through our programs
- Access to:
- The PACT Solution Builder – a partnership with Exude, Inc. – that can provide your business with an innovative employee benefits solution that will allow you to offer big company benefits at an affordable rate
- The Lion’s Story – a racial literacy and social justice workshop that will empower members of your workplace community to learn skills and gain tools to build a culture of equity and inclusion
- PACT PEP Program – hassle-free retirement package management maximizing your time while increasing employee support.