PACT Announces Hybrid Format for 2021 Enterprise Awards
Philadelphia, PA – PACT, the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies, today is proud to announce that the 28th Annual Enterprise Awards, our region’s most prestigious celebration of achievement, innovation, and success for leaders in life sciences and technology, will now be a two-night, hybrid event. Dean Miller, President and CEO of PACT, and Stephanie Humphrey, Technology and Lifestyle expert, will be hosting once again.
PACT will be holding a Networking Reception on the Tavola Patio at Springfield Country Club on Tuesday, June 29th from 6:00PM – 9:00PM as an in-person, outdoor event with our nominees and VIP guests*. The evening will include a special in-person recognition of this year’s Legend Award Honoree, Josh Kopelman. Josh has consistently ranked in the top 20 of Forbes annual “Midas List” of the top 100 tech investors and is a Founding Partner of First Round Capital.
Similar to the 2020 Enterprise Awards, PACT will announce this year’s winners with an online broadcast from 4:30PM – 5:30PM on June 30th.
“With the announced easing of COVID-19 restrictions, we are thrilled to be moving back to one of the cornerstones of the Enterprise Awards, celebrating the accomplishments of all our technology and life sciences ecosystem in-person,” said Miller, President and CEO of PACT. “For those who are unable to attend the June 29th reception, we will be showcasing all winners during a one-hour, online broadcast on June 30th. We feel the hybrid approach is the perfect combination of what has made previous year’s event so successful”.
2021 Enterprise Awards Finalists
Life Sciences & Healthcare Startup
- Avisi Technologies
- Envara Health
- The Discovery Labs
- Sponsor: Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Technology Startup
- Sponsor: Troutman Pepper
- Investment Deal
- Passage Bio
- Sponsors: Baker Tilly and EPAM
- Life Sciences & Healthcare Emerging
- Antares Pharma
- Sponsor: RSM and SAP
- Technology Emerging
- Infinite Blue
- Sponsors: EisnerAmper and Fox Rothschild
- Life Sciences & Healthcare CEO
- Annovis Bio, Maria Maccecchini, PhD
- Astarte Medical, Tracy Warren
- MOBILion Systems, Melissa Sherman, PhD
- Sponsors: EY and Morgan Lewis & Bockius
- Technology CEO
- iPipeline, Larry Berran
- Frontline Education, Mark Gruzin
- Odessa, Madhu Natarajan
- Sponsor: Cozen O’Connor
- Healthcare Innovator
- Sponsor: Independence Blue Cross
- Technology Company
- AGI, An Ansys Company
- Relay Network
- Sponsor: Comcast Business
Visit the PACT website for additional information, the opportunity to purchase tickets and to register for the free digital broadcast.
About Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
PACT’s vision is to be the go-to resource for fast-growing companies, and a driver of entrepreneurship and innovation in the Philadelphia region. PACT provides its members with valuable content and connections to capital, coaching and customers that will accelerate their growth and success, and to collaborate with other organizations to drive innovation and entrepreneurship in the region. www.philadelphiapact.com
* PACT considers the safety of all those onsite at this event as our top priority. Our Duty of Care to event attendees includes contactless event check-in, temperature checks, mask requirements, hand-sanitizer stations, dedicated COVID protocol compliance staff, and a commitment to personal accountability by our staff and vendors.