CLEAR Health Pass Safety Screening for CapCon
As part of our commitment to safety at the 2021 PACT Capital Conference and Gala, all attendees must provide vaccination proof before checking in.
- We will be using Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Complete your health screening with Health Pass by CLEAR ahead of time for expedited check-in and entry!
Download and enroll here: https://clear.app.link/EFAttendee46
- For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before entering through the CLEAR Fast Lanes.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Have a Code?” and enter the code EFATTENDEE46
- Tap “Enroll or verify your in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test results
Step 2: Before arriving to the event, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization.