2023 Capital Conference
November 8 - 9, 2023
Hosted by Troutman Pepper
Join us in Philadelphia – a city with a 350-year legacy of innovation, inclusion, and entrepreneurship – on November 8th & 9th for the most prominent capital conference in the Mid-Atlantic region – the 2023 PACT Capital Conference.
This annual conference unites the investor and entrepreneurial communities in the Mid-Atlantic region for panel sessions, keynote speakers, and networking. 45+ healthcare and technology companies at all stages of development (including growth-stage) will present to a national base of investors throughout the day for a chance to enter The Lion’s Den and pitch to successful CEOs and investors prepared to make live investment offers.
Save the date and stay tuned for more information!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THE CAPITAL CONFERENCE?
You will have many opportunities to meet, greet and develop new relationships. There are scheduled networking break sessions, one-on-one business meetings, an exclusive investor dinner and cocktail reception leading up to the closing Gala Reception.
With influential business leaders, legends, movers and shakers in the emerging growth community, the opportunities to build and expand your business networks are as inevitable as they prove invaluable.
View emerging business models in technology, healthcare, and early stage industry specific tracks. See the latest technologies and cutting-edge innovations as companies and CEOs tell their stories.
Featured Company Application
Out of over 150 submissions, around 45-50 Entrepreneurial Companies are chosen to pitch their innovations live in front of investors, professional advisors and key decision makers at the Capital Conference. During pitching hours, featured companies receive direct feedback with hopes to take home funding, gain experience and make lasting business connections. Then, select companies are chosen to enter the Lion’s Den for a shot at on-site commitments from highly successful entrepreneurs turned investors. Over the past 7 years companies have raised $7m in the aggregate of funding.
- Top emerging companies from the Technology, Healthcare, and Growth Stage (which includes technology and healthcare) sectors
- 12-14 companies per industry to present in the months to come
- All stages of development
We accept company slide decks (no more than 15 slides) and an optional 5-minute explainer video for the selection committee to review.
To be considered for a presentation slot, companies should include FULL CONTACT INFORMATION.
Slide Deck Components
The culmination of the slides should cover the following topics:
- Cover slide:
- Name of company
- Tagline (if applicable)
- Contact information
- Amount raised to date
- If multiple rounds, show history along with types (e.g. institution, friends / family)
- Open round:
- If there is a round of funding open, please describe
- Amount, type
- Company vision or mission
- Problem statement, pain point(s)
- How is the company solving the pain point
- Product description
- Status of the company
- Time in market
- What is the competition
- How is the company different
- Market entry:
- How is the product marketed
- What segments are being addressed
- What other segments exist
- How is the product sold
- What is the sales cycle
- Who are decision makers
- Revenue model:
- What kinds of “contracts” are there (for B2B)
- Model for revenue
- Projections: what are the financial projections
- Years: 2020 2021 2022 2023 2024 (where applicable)
- Include: Rev, COGS, GM, Earnings
- Numbers in 000,000’s
- Funding Request
Slide deck submissions must be submitted to Cheryl Jarvis-Johnson, Conference Director, by June 30, 2022.