PACT Members enjoy discounted registration fees to PACT events and a wide variety of other regional events, conferences and trade shows throughout the year. Please visit www.philadelphiapact.com, for a complete listing of events. PACT Members also receive an exclusive opportunities to publish company news releases and write cover stories — at no cost — in imPACT Times.
PACT — in partnership with the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce (GPCC) — offers its Members the Associate Membership Program (AMP). AMP offerings include:
- Comprehensive Group Health Plans by Independence Blue Cross
- Group Dental Plans by United Concordia
- Discounted Office Supplies by Office Depot
- Consultative Retirement Planning with the Summit Group Associates, Inc.
- Discount Prescriptions through the Pennsylvania Rx Program
- Group Life and Disability Insurance provided by The AmeriHealth Agency
- AT&T accessory discounts
For more information on AMP benefits, please contact the PACT offices at (215) 790-3800.
Membership Price Points
Entrepreneurs of Companies with 1-3 Total Employees
(Based on Gross Revenues)
Less than $1 million
More than $100 million
(Based on Regional Professional Staff)
More than 100
(Based on Assets Under Management)
Less than $25 million
$101 million–$250 million
More than $250 million
Economic Development Organizations
Not-for-profit Organizations/Professional Organizations